USB MOTION CONTROLLER
- Automatic Frmware checking and Firmware update.
- Motion control on upto 6-axis (X, Y, Z, A, B, C).
- Configurable maximum stepping frequency, the options are 25kHz(with 20usec pulse length), 50kHz(with 10usec pulse length), 100kHz(with 5usec pulse length).
- On the fly confgurable 12 pieces of 5Volt (TTL level) buffered outputs. The current sink/source capability is 20mA max. per output.
- On the fly configurable 5 pieces of 5V (TTL level) schmitt triggered and ?ltered inputs. The input internal pullup resistance to 5Volts is 4.7kOhms.
- About 1 second long communication buffer.
- 100% LPT port compatible pinout.
- Comes with a DB25 gender changer, so it connects to Male or Female DB25 connectors.
Supported Mach3 functions:
Limit switch inputs.
Index input (extended function supports multi slot spindle sensors)
Spindle speed PWM control output.
Step and direction spindle control output.
Spindle and coolant relay control.
Charge pump safety signal output (configurable to active/inactive when in E-stop).
Charge pump adjustable frequency (12.50kHz in normal or 5kHz in laser mode).
All signals configurable to active High/Low.
General purpose I/O signals handling.
All MPGs and encoders support. (2pcs maximum one time)
THC control inputs.
Note that links could be removed due to Amazon or eBay policy, please contact us for Product Manual or Installer.
What I needed
Posted by Scott Douglas Buehler on Nov 30th 2019
I was having problems with my parallel pretty on my computer talking to my CNC. This product was recommended. I received it and immediately worked on my machine. I would have given 5 stars but less than 4 hours later, it stopped working. After doing some troubleshooting, I found out the USB/ micro cord that was provided went bad. I'm not sure if it's just a cheap cord or just unlucky to get a bad one. Anyway, i replaced it with a new cord and it has been working great ever since.
Posted by Edward Sushynski on Feb 25th 2018
Thanks CNCBasis for the UC100 I purchased now having a way of connecting my Dave Gatton Cnc build to my New but Old Dell laptop is absolutely a blessing. My old desktop PC with parallel port failed I was in a state until I saw Dave show off his UC100 controller. Did not have one issue with software install worked from the start Thank You again and happy CNCing