USB MOTION CONTROLLER
- Automatic Frmware checking and Firmware update.
- Motion control on upto 6-axis (X, Y, Z, A, B, C).
- Configurable maximum stepping frequency, the options are 25kHz(with 20usec pulse length), 50kHz(with 10usec pulse length), 100kHz(with 5usec pulse length).
- On the fly confgurable 12 pieces of 5Volt (TTL level) buffered outputs. The current sink/source capability is 20mA max. per output.
- On the fly configurable 5 pieces of 5V (TTL level) schmitt triggered and ?ltered inputs. The input internal pullup resistance to 5Volts is 4.7kOhms.
- About 1 second long communication buffer.
- 100% LPT port compatible pinout.
- Includes 6' (1.8m) USB to mini USB cable
- Also includes a DB25 gender changer, so it connects to Male or Female DB25 connectors.
Supported Mach3 functions:
Limit switch inputs.
Index input (extended function supports multi slot spindle sensors)
Spindle speed PWM control output.
Step and direction spindle control output.
Spindle and coolant relay control.
Charge pump safety signal output (configurable to active/inactive when in E-stop).
Charge pump adjustable frequency (12.50kHz in normal or 5kHz in laser mode).
All signals configurable to active High/Low.
General purpose I/O signals handling.
All MPGs and encoders support. (2pcs maximum one time)
THC control inputs.
Note that links could be removed due to Amazon or eBay policy, please contact us for Product Manual or Installer.
The UC-100 worked.
Posted by Ghost on Mar 8th 2021
I originally bought one off of Amazon, it did not work, turns out it was a counterfeit it. No drivers. So I began to research the UC-100 through Google and found CNCbasis.com. They have a YouTube channel and I watched a few of their videos and did some more research and found that Amazon, eBay, etc were selling a counterfeit version of the UC-100. I ended up buying another UC-100 from CNCbasis.com they had a link to the drivers for download. I downloaded and installed the drivers, connected my milling machine to my laptop set pin locations for XYZ Axis in Mach3 and was up and running.
Great company to deal with
Posted by Noff on Jun 18th 2020
Great company to deal with
Purchase a UC 100 and I was having grounding issues with my machine. Spoke to the owner of the company and he was actually willing to spend some time on the phone to try to figure things out highly recommended.
And the UC 100 works perfectly..
Posted by Charles Sackmann on Jun 9th 2020
Johnny was very helpful and replied quickly. Was nice to be able to get the gender change and cable along with UC100 all in one package. The 2 LRD lights are a nice way to see whether it was working.
What I needed
Posted by Scott Douglas Buehler on Nov 30th 2019
I was having problems with my parallel pretty on my computer talking to my CNC. This product was recommended. I received it and immediately worked on my machine. I would have given 5 stars but less than 4 hours later, it stopped working. After doing some troubleshooting, I found out the USB/ micro cord that was provided went bad. I'm not sure if it's just a cheap cord or just unlucky to get a bad one. Anyway, i replaced it with a new cord and it has been working great ever since.
Posted by Edward Sushynski on Feb 25th 2018
Thanks CNCBasis for the UC100 I purchased now having a way of connecting my Dave Gatton Cnc build to my New but Old Dell laptop is absolutely a blessing. My old desktop PC with parallel port failed I was in a state until I saw Dave show off his UC100 controller. Did not have one issue with software install worked from the start Thank You again and happy CNCing